Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Grabbed by the Ghoulies es un juego de acción y aventura en clave de humor que tiene lugar en una mansión encantada repleta de enloquecidos demonios. Tienes que asumir el papel de Cooper, un chico con la misión de rescatar a su novia, atrapada por los demonios ("grabbed by the ghoulies"). De esta manera te adentrarás en la aterradora mansión Ghoulhaven Hall, y lucharás contra un sinfín de monstruos mientras tratas de evitar las numerosas trampas, obstáculos y sustos que se encuentran en tu camino.
Grabbed by the Ghoulies está repleto de sorpresas inesperadas. Una advertencia: todos los que entraron en Shoulhaven Hall quedaron encerrados en ella y nunca más se les volvió a ver.
¡Aquí hay demonios a mansalva! Podrás encontrar más de 25 tipos de monstruos para mantenerte alerta, incluyendo vampiros, zombis, momias, esqueletos y muebles encantados, entre otros. Cada monstruo tiene sus propios movimientos, personalidad y estilo de ataque, y todos ellos juegan sucio. Incluso puedes ser electrocutado, mordido, quemado, maldecido, golpeado e incluso vomitado encima.
Con más de 100 objetos domésticos para emplearlos como armas y un modo de juego sofisticado pero sencillo.
Grabbed by the Ghoulies is a humorous beat-'em-up adventure game that takes place in a haunted house full of crazed ghoulies.
Take on the role of Cooper, a young boy on a mission to rescue his girlfriend, who has been "grabbed by the ghoulies." Venture through haunted and ominous Ghoulhaven Hall and battle it out with a variety of monsters, while trying to escape the many tricks, traps, and shocks along the way.
Grabbed by the Ghoulies is filled with unexpected surprises. But be careful ... all that fail to get through Ghoulhaven Hall will be imprisoned within and never seen again.
- Ghoulies galore: More than 25 types of ghoulies will keep you on their toes, including vampires, zombies, mummies, skeletons, haunted furniture, and many more. Each ghoulie has its own movement, personality, and style of attack, and they all fight dirty. Watch out, or you could be electrocuted, bitten, burned, cursed, thrown around, and even vomited on.
- Super-scary surprises: Spine-tingling events will happen without warning to test your resolve and reactions, such as faces appearing in windows, ghostly figures and disembodied heads materializing from thin air, and ghoulies leaping out from almost anywhere. Avoid these scares to keep young Cooper in control, or risk being overwhelmed by debilitating fear or fainting.
- Wide variety of weapons: More than 100 household objects at your disposal to use as weapons. Bash ghoulies with chairs, pool cues, tables, pictures, and nearly anything else you can find in the house. For example, you can take on vampires with a garlic-firing blunderbuss, and douse Fire Imps with a fire extinguisher. You can also look to the downtrodden staff of Ghoulhaven Hall to get a variety of weapons for battling the ghoulies, such as pop cans that can be shaken up and thrown like exploding grenades.
- Sophisticated, yet simple, gameplay: Featuring an easy pick-up-and-play style, Grabbed by the Ghoulies offers something for gamers at all skill levels. The gameplay basics are easy to grasp quickly; then you can refine and improve your fighting strategy as you progress through the game.
- Developer Information: United Kingdom-based Rare Ltd., one of the world’s leading video game developers, was founded in 1985 by Chris and Tim Stamper. Rare has been the mastermind behind some of the most popular video games in history, including such global multimillion sellers as "GoldenEye 007," "Perfect Dark," "Banjo-Kazooie" and "Donkey Kong 64."